- Click on the Menu (the 3 lines at the top right)
- Click on Options
- Go to Privacy & Security
- Go to History
- Click on Show Cookies … a small new window will open
- Click on “Remove All” OR select a Cookie and click on “Remove Selected”
Cookies Google Chrome
- Click on the “3 dots” in the top right corner and then on Settings
- Click on Advanced at the bottom to expand it
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Settings for content
- Click the arrow behind Content Settings
- Click on Cookies
- KUnder “All cookies and site data”, click Delete All
- Confirm by clicking Clear All.
Cookies Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Choose the option “Extra” (or “Tools”) in the menu and then the option “Internet Options” (“Internet Options”)
- Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- The setting with which most sites work is Medium.
- You can specify the detailed options yourself under the Advanced button.
- Click on Safari
- Click Clear History
- Select the period for which you want to delete the history
- Click on Clear History (Clear History)